[AISWorld] Call for descriptions: JISKO Knowledge and Ontology-driven Projects Reference List

Aurona Gerber gerberaj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:12:49 EST 2010

/*Open-access journals is the new way to publish research results
because of enhanced visibility and citations. JISKO will appear as soon
as we accepted high-quality submissions on the relevant topics.

*/

Journal of Information Systems Knowledge and Ontologies  (JISKO)

http://www.ibimapublishing.com//journals/JISKO/jisko.html

JISKO will publish a reference list of knowledge and ontology-driven
research groups, projects and applications in each edition. The purpose
of this list is to provide a single point of reference for all knowledge
and ontology-driven research and project activities.

If you are involved in such an endeavour, please take the time to give
us a *one page description of your group, the title, the project or
activities you are involved with, applicable time durations and contact
information*.

In this way we hope to provide a useful service for our research community.

Aurona Gerber
Editor-in-chief
Journal of Information Systems Knowledge and Ontologies (JISKO)
http://www.ibimapublishing.com <http://www.ibimapublishing.com/>