[AISWorld] New Book - Design Research

Samir Chatterjee Samir.Chatterjee at cgu.edu
Tue Jun 22 14:01:59 EDT 2010

Colleagues:
We are pleased to announce the publication of a new book.

Alan Hevner and Samir Chatterjee. Design Research in Information
Systems: Theory & Practice. Springer Publisher Inc., June 2010.

Please visit the blog at
http://designscienceresearch.wordpress.com/about/ to learn more about
the book and you can find Table of Contents, Critical Praise by experts
and Order information. The book is now available from all online stores
including Amazon, Barnes& Noble and Springer directly.

We hope this would be a good valuable reference for those who teach
design research or conduct research in the field of design science.
Best

Samir Chatterjee, Claremont Graduate University
Alan Hevner, University of South Florida