[AISWorld] Book about Fuzzy Methods for CRM & Marketing - Second Call for Chapters

MEIER Andreas andreas.meier at unifr.ch
Thu Jul 1 02:30:32 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues

Laurent Donzé and I will edit a book about 'Fuzzy Methods for Customer Relationship Management and Marketing: Applications and Classification' to be published by IGI Global in 2011. IGI Global (formerly Idea Group Inc.) is the publisher of the 'Information Science Reference' or 'Business Science Reference' imprints among others. For additional information regarding the publisher, please visit  www.igi-global.com<http://www.igi-global.com/>.

Laurent and I kindly invite you to submit a chapter proposal about your research in fuzzy marketing methods. We would appreciate if you could cover one of the topics listed in the Call for Chapters or another interesting issue combining fuzzy logic and marketing. Besides your conceptual contribution it would be nice to include a case study and/or a tool and prototype description. Also, please feel free to work together with other authors from fuzzy logic, marketing and/or customer relationship management.

Important details about the Call for Chapters you find enclosed. The deadline for the chapter proposal (title, list of authors, abstract of chapter and case, table of content) is July 15, 2010.

Best regards, Andreas Meier

Call for Chapters