[AISWorld] Covariance-based Structural Equation Modeling

Edgington, Theresa M. Theresa_Edgington at baylor.edu
Wed Jul 14 16:09:45 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,
 I am conducting a short survey for researchers in our community who use (or have used) covariance-based structural equation modeling. If this applies to you please go to the following link and answer a few questions. Responses will be discussed at the upcoming covariance-based SEM workshop in Lima initially and published following that.

Even if you are not going to Lima, I would appreciate greatly your participation. The suvey is anonymous and it should only take 5 or so minutes.

Here is the link to the survey:
http://baylor.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_0ILLZiCvFlBUwzq

Thank you very much for your help.

Theresa M. Edgington, PhD