[AISWorld] Proposal for AIS GIS SIG - 2nd Notice

Daniel Farkas dfarkas at pace.edu
Sat Jul 17 21:07:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

My colleague, Namchul Shin, and I are proposing a new SIG on Geographic
Information Systems to AIS and are looking for those  who would be
interested in participating as members.  As you many know, GIS is
increasingly becoming a component in enterprise management and decision
making.

I've attached a short form of the proposal that will be submitted to AIS.

Please send me an email if you want to get involved in this new initiative.

Dan Farkas

--
Dan Farkas, PhD
Chair, Information Technology Department