[AISWorld] WIN Workshop Submission Deadline Aug 5

Sinan Aral sinana at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 4 13:44:00 EDT 2010

Dear All,

A reminder that the upcoming WIN Workshop submission deadline is August
5, 2010.

As we announced, the Call for Abstract Submissions for the 2010 WIN
Workshop is available on the workshop website:
http://www.winworkshop.net/6-_Call_for_Papers.pdf.

We are also happy to announce that you can now follow us on Twitter
@WINWorkshop. We will be tweeting coordinating information, updates and
announcements from this account and so encourage you to follow us there.

We look forward to seeing you all September 24-25!

Warm regards,
Sinan Foster and Arun.

--
Sinan Aral
Assistant Professor, NYU Stern School of Business.