[AISWorld] Laptop requirements for the MBA program

Andrew Schwarz aschwarz at lsu.edu
Mon Aug 9 16:04:53 EDT 2010

We are considering a laptop requirement for our MBA program and I wanted
to find out if your MBA program already has this requirement.  If so,
what type of technology do you require?   And what has been the impact
in the classroom (both positive and negative)?

I will post all responses (anonymously if requested) back to the list.

Thank you.

--------------------------------
Dr. Andrew Schwarz
Milton J. Womack Developing Scholar
Academic Coordinator for Online Graduate Programs (MBA)

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/drandrewschwarz

Vice President of Technology, Association for Information Systems

Associate Editor, European Journal of Information Systems
Senior Editor, DATABASE

E. J. Ourso College of Business
Louisiana State University
225.578.9075 (Phone) 225.578.2511 (Fax)