[AISWorld] WISE 2010 Deadline for Submissions: September 15

Bardhan, Indranil R bardhan at utdallas.edu
Sun Aug 22 18:20:12 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that submissions for WISE 2010 in St. Louis are now being accepted at http://wiseconf.org/. Please note that the submission deadline is September 15, 2010.

We are glad to report that all the logistics are in place so that we can focus our energies now on creating the best possible research program. We have a fine venue in Washington University's executive education facility, a nearby hotel (Crowne Plaza - details to follow on the website), transportation from the hotel to Washington University (for those who may not want to walk the mile or so in the cold) and back, and a fun gala event including some live music from the Upper Midwest!

We look forward to your submissions and seeing you in St. Louis. Best regards,

Ravi Bapna (Minnesota),
Indranil Bardhan (UT-Dallas),
ALok Gupta (Minnesota)
WISE 2010 Co-Chairs