[AISWorld] JAIS EIC transition

Gregor, Shirley Shirley.Gregor at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 30 21:24:15 EDT 2010

JAIS Editor-in-Chief Transition
Professor Kalle Lyytinen of Case Western Reserve University is stepping down as of today as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the Association of Information Systems. Kalle has served a productive term as EIC and under his stewardship the journal has gained increasing recognition as a leading high-quality global journal. I believe all of us in the international information system community recognize and are grateful for Kalle's contributions.
>From tomorrow, September 1, 2010, the EIC will be myself, Shirley Gregor of the Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. The production team at ANU includes Olga Vasilyeva as Managing Editor and Dr Aleck Lin assisting with systems.
Manuscripts are still to be submitted through the same Manuscript Central site but after today will be handled by the new team. The new mailing address for JAIS enquiries is JAIS at anu.edu.au
I look forward to working with the JAIS Senior Editors, Editorial Board and colleagues internationally to ensure that JAIS continues on its upward trajectory in terms of excellence in presenting international IS research.