[AISWorld] New AIS E-library resource

Andrew Schwarz aschwarz at lsu.edu
Fri Sep 24 00:16:27 EDT 2010

We are pleased to announce a new resource for the AIS e-library.

We have created a toolbar that can be added to Internet Explorer and
Firefox that will allow you to directly search the entire contents of
the AIS e-library.  To install the toolbar, go to:

http://libx.org/editions/download.php?edition=C3D8780E

The libx framework is open source and is used by over 800 institutions
around the globe.  And now AIS joins this club!

Andrew Schwarz

VP of Technology, AIS

--------------------------------
Dr. Andrew Schwarz
Milton J. Womack Developing Scholar
Academic Coordinator for Online Graduate Programs (MBA)

Vice President of Technology, Association for Information Systems

Associate Editor, European Journal of Information Systems

Senior Editor, The DATA BASE for Advances in Information Systems

E. J. Ourso College of Business
Louisiana State University

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/drandrewschwarz
Skype: andyhsphd