[AISWorld] An advanced course in Supply Chain Management

Jeet Gupta guptaj at uah.edu
Sat Sep 25 15:09:52 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues:

I am in the process of developing an advanced course in Supply Chain
Management (SCM) that includes the following:

1.  Research methodologies in SCM

2.  Supply Chain Strategy including Strategic Alliances

3.  Contemporary Research Topics in SCM

I would appreciate receiving any course outlines of similar courses
that you may know of or have developed and taught.  In addition, I
would also appreciate how to approach such a course and what subject
material is available for such a course.

I look forward to receiving your responses which I would summarize and post.

Best regards,

Jatinder (Jeet) N. D. Gupta, PhD
Eminent Scholar and Professor
College of Business Administration