[AISWorld] Survey on Quality of Conceptual Models [Call for Participation]

Sven Overhage sven.overhage at wiwi.uni-augsburg.de
Tue Oct 26 12:11:21 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

we invite you to participate in our survey on the quality of conceptual models. The survey gathers information on how the quality of conceptual models (e.g. business process models) can be evaluated. It is part of a research project at the University of Augsburg.

In return, we will provide you with immediate statistics on several questions and you will be able to sign up for an extended report of the results. There is also a drawing of some very interesting prizes (e.g. 100 US$ Amazon.com Gift Cards).

Please check out http://modelquality.wi2.info!

We would be very happy if you could participate. Please recommend the website to your interested colleagues and friends.

Thank you and best regards,

Sven

Dr. Sven Overhage
Head Component and Service Engineering Research Group
Business Informatics and Systems Engineering Chair
University of Augsburg
Universitaetsstraße 16

D-86159 Augsburg

Phone  +49-(0)821-598-4409 (-4431 Secr.)
Fax    +49-(0)821-598-4432
Mail   sven.overhage at wiwi.uni-augsburg.de
WWW    http://www.wi-se.org  &  http://www.sven.overhage.org