[AISWorld] Reminder: ICIS 2010 early registration deadline is November 2

Mary Sumner msumner at siue.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:51:17 EDT 2010

Greetings:  This is a reminder that the early registration deadline for ICIS
2010 is November 2, 2010.  See:  http://icis2010.aisnet.org and follow the
registration links.

The ICIS 2010 team has been successful in obtaining sponsorship support, and
we have exceeded our sponsorship goals.  ICIS 2010 will feature 3 Corporate
Partners, 8 Corporate Sponsors, 21 Exhibitors, 7 Track Sponsors, and 6
Academic Sponsors.  Our Corporate Partners include Microsoft, SAP, and IBM.
Our Corporate Sponsors include:  Boeing, Emerson Electric, Monsanto, Ameren,
MasterCard International, Pfizer, ESRI, and Barry-Wehmiller Companies.  We
appreciate the excellent work of our sponsorship team, including Tom Browdy,
Mary Sumner, Shirley Gregory and Bill Kettinger.

You will enjoy the social events at ICIS 2010.  The opening reception at the
St. Louis Arch will highlight our most distinctive venue, the Gateway to the
West.  The Tuesday dinner and follow-up entertainment by the St. Louis Revue
will be a unique and enjoyable opportunity to network and to enjoy the great
music of St. Louis.

Please plan to attend ICIS 2010 in St. Louis.  Working with the leadership
at AIS has helped everyone coordinate and manage the challenges.  We hope
you will contribute to the success of ICIS 2010.

Best regards,

Mary Sumner and Rajiv Sabherwal

Conference Co-Chairs, ICIS 2010