[AISWorld] Reminder: SIGGreen Virtual Workshop

Helen Hasan hasan at uow.edu.au
Wed Nov 10 00:03:53 EST 2010

Just 2 days to go until the first SIGGreen Virtual Workshop leading to our first Pre-ICIS2010 F2F workshop.  We have a program of 21 presentations from a international group of thought leaders in the area of Green IS and, by getting together online we are learning how to be environmentally responsible in running our won agenda..  Please join us to view these presentations and participate in the discussion.  There will be scheduled times when authors of each presentation will be online to participate in the discussion on their particular paper.

When;  November 12, 2010 - all day everywhere

Where:  http://siggreen-icis2010-workshop.wikispaces.com/
If you want to join as an attendee please follow the link to the SIGGreen-isic2010-workshop Wiki request to join the wiki putting the text AIS Attendee in the comment space provided.

Dr Helen Hasan
Associate Professor, Information Systems,
Director of ATUL, http://www.uow.edu.au/commerce/econ/atul/
Director of the Social Innovation Network, http://research.uow.edu.au/sinet/
Leading SIGGreen of the AIS, http://greensig.atspace.org/
School of Economics Faculty of Commerce,
University of Wollongong Wollongong 2522, Australia
Phone:  +61 2 42213757 (office)
Mobile:  0419403699
Fax: +61 2 42213725
Email:  hasan at uow.edu.au<mailto:hasan at uow.edu.au>