[AISWorld] Call for Nomations - AIS Technology Awards

Andrew Schwarz aschwarz at lsu.edu
Mon Nov 22 23:19:34 EST 2010

The Technology Committee, on behalf of AIS, traditionally gives out
three awards annually to highlight those in our community that have
contributed to our electronic intellectual infrastructure.  We are
issuing a call for nominations for the three awards listed below.  The
deadline for nominations is Friday, November 26.

Previous winners can be found at:
http://home.aisnet.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=509

ATLAS Award

This award is given to those individuals that have made the most
significant contributions towards the intellectual infrastructure of the
association. The ATLAS stands for the AIS Technology Legacy Award and
recognizes those that have through their lifetime have served the
community in a significant way.

Technology Challenge Awards

This award is given to the most significant contributions to the
development of AISNet in the preceding year. AIS is appreciative of the
resource contributions of the individuals, their academic units, and
their universities, without whose support there would be no AISNet. All
AISNet sites, except those that have received the award in the past, are
eligible to participate

VISION Award

This award is given to those that have contributed to the technology
vision for the association. Whereas the ATLAS and the Challenge Awards
represent those that have contributed by developing a resource, the
VISION award is given to those that have articulated a strategic thrust
for the association.

--------------------------------
Dr. Andrew Schwarz
Milton J. Womack Developing Scholar
Academic Coordinator for Online Graduate Programs (MBA)

Vice President of Technology, Association for Information Systems

Associate Editor, European Journal of Information Systems

Senior Editor, The DATA BASE for Advances in Information Systems

E. J. Ourso College of Business
Louisiana State University

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/drandrewschwarz
Skype: andyhsphd