[AISWorld] ICIS Womens' Breakfast

Cathy Urquhart C.Urquhart at mmu.ac.uk
Wed Dec 1 06:03:55 EST 2010

Dear All
This is a reminder about the ICIS Women’s Breakfast. This year there will be record
turnout with over 150 people signed up to attend.  Our focus will be on building an IS
Women's Network that is sustained into the future!
 What: ICIS Women’s Breakfast
Where: Regency A (Second Floor)
When: Monday, December 14 from 7:00 – 8:30 AM
 Format: Kathy Elligott ( http://icis2010.aisnet.org/cio_bios.htm#mcelligott ),
Vice-President and CIO of Emerson, will start us off with a brief introduction into her
experiences with networking. We will then move to individual round table discussions on
networking and development of the IS Women’s Network.  (Results of the ICIS Women’s
Breakfast Survey will be disseminated as well).
We look forward to seeing you at the breakfast. If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact one of us at c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk (Cathy Urquhart) or eloiac at wpi.edu
(Eleanor Loiacono).
Best regards,
Cathy and Eleanor
 Professor Cathy Urquhart
Digital Business and Management Information Systems Division
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
Aytoun Building
Aytoun Street
Manchester
M1 3GH
Tel: 0161 247 3798
Email: c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk
web: http://www.business.mmu.ac.uk/staff/staffdetails?uref=430
Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer