[AISWorld] Help on OSS Research Project

Steven Wallace sawallac at uncg.edu
Thu Dec 2 07:30:46 EST 2010

Hello,

My name is Steve Wallace and I'm a Ph.D. student in the U.S.  I'm working on
a case study on the role of individual and group motivation in Open Source
Software (OSS) Projects.  If you are working on or have worked on an OSS
project, would you grant me a telephone interview?  In addition to giving me
an interview, could you also provide me with two or three additional
contacts from this project?  I will need access to multiple people within
the same project in order to perform my study.

*I know I can never compensate you for your time, but I will be happy to
send a $10 Barnes & Noble gift certificate if you are able to help a
struggling Ph.D. Student.*

Thank you for your time,

Steve Wallace

Information Systems and Operations Management Department

University of North Carolina at Greensboro