[AISWorld] Seeking faculty - the Dept. of Information Systems Engineering at Ben-Gurion University

Peretz Shoval shoval at exchange.bgu.ac.il
Sat Dec 4 04:40:16 EST 2010

The Department of Information Systems Engineering (ISE) at Ben-Gurion University in Israel is seeking tenure track faculty.

The Dept. of ISE is the largest in Israel: we currently have 14 full time faculty in various areas of Information Systems.

We offer B.Sc. degrees in Information Systems Engineering and in Software Engineering, and M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Information Systems Engineering.

For more information about our programs of study, faculty, curricula, laboratories, and research areas, please surf to:  http://www.ise.bgu.ac.il

Candidates must hold a doctoral degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, have a strong academic background, demonstrated research ability and commitment to teaching excellence.

The teaching language is Hebrew.

To apply, please send your CV, statement of research, and a cover letter to: shoval at bgumail.bgu.ac.il

Prof. Peretz Shoval
Head, Dept. of Information Systems Engineering
Faculty of Engineering Sciences
Ben-Gurion University of Negev
Beer-Sheva 84105, ISRAEL