[AISWorld] Peter Checkland to present at MMU Business School, 9th December

Cathy Urquhart C.Urquhart at mmu.ac.uk
Sun Dec 5 14:08:13 EST 2010

Dear All

Many of our UK colleagues will know about this already, but we are delighted to announce
that Professor Peter Checkland will be making a presentation at Manchester Metropolitan
Business School on Thursday, 9th December. This event is co-sponsored with the UK Academy
on Information Systems (UKAIS). Details of the talk can be accessed here:

http://www.mmu.ac.uk/news/events/1582/

A poster can be downloaded here:

http://www.isos.salford.ac.uk/isos_img/Peter-Checkland-poster-final.pdf

With best wishes

Cathy

Professor Cathy Urquhart
Digital Business and Management Information Systems Division
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
Aytoun Building
Aytoun Street
Manchester
M1 3GH
Tel: 0161 247 3798
Email: c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk
web: http://www.business.mmu.ac.uk/staff/staffdetails?uref=430
Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer