[AISWorld] SIGGIS (Geographic Information Systems) – Informal Meeting at ICIS, 12/13/2010

Daniel Farkas dfarkas at pace.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:50:34 EST 2010

The new SIGGIS (Geographic Information Systems) will be meeting informally
on Monday (12/13) at 6pm.  If you are attending ICIS and want to find out
what it is all about, send me an email. Once in St. Louis we will send out
information on where and how we will get together (it will be in the
conference hotel).

If you aren’t attending ICIS and still want to get involved or stay informed
of our organizing activities, please let me know.

Dan Farkas (dfarkas at pace.edu)

Namchul Shin

--
Dan Farkas, PhD