[AISWorld] Accepting applications for Ph.D. program

Jan Clark Jan.Clark at utsa.edu
Tue Dec 14 11:30:22 EST 2010

The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) is accepting prospective

student applications for its Ph.D. program.  Specifically, we offer a

Ph.D. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Information

Technology.  UTSA's College of Business is one of the 40 largest

business schools in the nation and is accredited by AACSB International.

Students work closely with faculty members in small classes, seminars, and

research projects aimed toward developing the skills and competencies to

conduct independent quality research.

Application deadline for Fall, 2011 admission is February 1, 2011.

Please check our web site for additional information:

http://business.utsa.edu/phd/index.aspx <https://pearl1604.utsa.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://business.utsa.edu/phd/index.aspx>

If you have any questions, please contact:

Jan Guynes Clark, Ph.D., CISSP
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Professor
Dept. of Information Systems and Technology Management
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249

jan.clark at utsa.edu
210 458-5244