[AISWorld] Call for reviewers-Handbook of Research on E-Business Standards and Protocols: Documents, Data and Advanced Web Technologies

ejubkajan at sbb.rs ejubkajan at sbb.rs
Fri Jan 7 01:22:20 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues

Currently, we are in the process of editing the “Handbook of
Research on E-Business Standards and Protocols: Documents, Data and
Advanced Web Technologies” to be published by IGI Global
(http://gislabweb.elfak.ni.ac.rs/ejub/cfc.htm) scheduled for release in
2012. Due to the many submissions, in order to strengthen the overall
quality of this important publication, I would like to kindly invite you
to assist us in the review process of this publication.

If you are interesting to review few chapters please send me your area of
expertise, as per link above, short bio, and link to the home page (if
available). The main duties are expected to be in period of March 2011-May
2011.

Upon submission, we will be sending a/two chapter(s) to you for your
review and evaluation of its( their) potential for publication. An
evaluation form(s) will be used to record your comments regarding the
chapter(s). I will be sharing your comments with the author(s), so your
constructive and candid comments are appreciated. Your thoroughness and
detail will both assist the author(s) in improving and revising the
submission(s) and will ultimately lead to a publication of the highest
quality.

Best wishes,

Editors
Dr. Ejub Kajan