[AISWorld] REMINDER - CSCW 2011 EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE TODAY!

CSCW 2011 Publicity dabbish at cmu.edu
Fri Jan 14 17:23:52 EST 2011

**** REMINDER: EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS TODAY JAN 14th!****

ACM 2011 Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW 2011)

Hangzhou, China, 19-23 March 2011

www.CSCW2011.org

       Early registration ends January 14th, 2011

       Advanced registration ends March 5th, 2011

       Registration link: https://www.regonline.com/CSCW_2011

Dear Colleague,

We would like to invite you to register for the ACM 2011 Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, which will convene March 19- 23rd in Hangzhou, China. The conference program will include full research papers, notes, videos, interactive posters, demonstrations, panels, tutorials, workshops, a doctoral colloquium, and other exciting activities.

Please forward this message to anyone who you think may be interested.

We look forward to seeing you in Hangzhou!

Pamela Hinds, John Tang, and Jian Wang
Conference Co-Chairs

Receive the latest information about CSCW 2011

- Become a fan of CSCW 2011 on Facebook: http://facebook.com/cscw2011

- Follow us on Twitter @cscw2011: http://twitter.com/cscw2011