[AISWorld] Ph.D. Student Opportunities in MIS at Syracuse University

Padmal K Vitharana padmal at syr.edu
Tue Feb 1 13:42:55 EST 2011

Greetings all,

Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University invites prospective students to its Ph.D. program in Management Information Systems (MIS).  Accepted students will be fully and competitively funded by the school.  Profiles of our MIS faculty and their research areas are listed at:
http://whitman.syr.edu/FacultyResearch/Faculty/Directory.asp#2<http://whitman.syr.edu/FacultyResearch/Faculty/Directory.asp>

Interested candidates should send their application material by February 15, 2011 (see PhD program website below), and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.  Details about our Ph.D. program and the application process are available at:
http://whitman.syr.edu/PhD/

If you have any questions, please contact Prof. Vitharana at padmal at syr.edu<mailto:padmal at syr.edu>

---
Padmal Vitharana