[AISWorld] Call for Papers - International Journal of Management Review (IJMR)

Benjamin Yeo benjkyeo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:45:49 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The International Journal of Management Review is a new double-blind peer
review journal focusing on management studies across an inter-disciplinary
spectrum of topics. We hope to capture a wide range of topics and appeal to
a larger audience. The journal will be indexed by major indices and will be
availbale both in print and online. More details are available
here<http://www.ijmr.yolasite.com/>.

It would be our honour to have your articles published in our journal.
Please kindly send your manuscripts to us. We are also looking for highly
qualified reviewers if you are itnerested in joining the team. Please send
us your CV. Details are available on the
website<http://www.ijmr.yolasite.com/>.

Thank you very much for your attention. We look forward to hearing from you
soon.

Sincerely,
Benjamin Yeo, Ph.D.