[AISWorld] IS Doctoral student needs help with survey on e-government systems – if you have/had experience with any US e-gov systems - she needs your participation!

Yair Levy levyy at nova.edu
Mon Mar 14 18:10:55 EDT 2011

**** This note was sent on behalf of my doctoral student, Ally Lee ****
-------------------------------
Dear e-Government users:

I am a Ph.D student at Nova Southeastern University in the School of Computer and Information Sciences seeking help to denominate my survey to users on the topic of U.S. electronic government (e-government) systems. I am in Phase 2 (Quantitative Study), and am assessing how important each of the previously found information quality (IQ) characteristics are to U.S. e-government users. IQ is defined as the level of information in e-government systems that meets or exceeds the expectations of the user. E-government systems involve the use of the Internet to deliver information and services to their constituents (i.e. users, businesses, and other government agencies). The IQ characteristics listed in this quantitative survey instrument were gathered from Phase 1 of my study, where I asked an initial group of citizens through a qualitative questionnaire, to provide IQ characteristics they felt were important when using e-government systems. The purpose of this phase of the study is to quantify the importance level of such IQ characteristics and to understand key factors that will affect users’ trust in e-government systems.

This survey will take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. Information that you have submitted is fully anonymous and your participation is completely voluntary. Additionally, you are free to exit the survey at anytime. There will be no compensation for participating in the survey aside from the satisfying notion that you have help advancing knowledge associated with e-government systems.

Please click here if you wish to begin: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DKDWY7G

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

Ally Lee
Ph.D. Candidate in Information Systems
Nova Southeastern University (NSU)
Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences (GSCIS)
email: ally at nova.edu