[AISWorld] Call for participation: web survey

Kamarul Hashim kamarul.hashim at aut.ac.nz
Sat Apr 2 16:50:12 EDT 2011

Hi everybody,

I am happy to invite all of you to participate in my web survey. This web survey is designed to understand the "continuous knowledge contribution behaviour using business online communities". The information from this web survey will be used for my doctoral thesis. To access the web survey please click on the link below:

https://www.survs.com/survey/A8JNBBXX62

I really appreciate your time and effort to participate in this web survey. Again thank you very much.

Regards

Kamarul Faizal Hashim
Doctoral Candidate
School of Business