[AISWorld] 24th Bled eConference 2011 - Panel, workshop, EU project dissemination - proposal submission by April 15, 2011

Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si
Mon Apr 4 06:41:17 EDT 2011

Please apologize cross postings

CALL FOR PANELS, WORKSHOPS AND MEETINGS for the

24th Bled eConference:
eFuture: Creating Solutions for the Individual, Organisations and Society
June 12 - 15, 2011, Bled, Slovenia
http://BledConference.org

The theme for this year’s conference eFuture: Creating Solutions for the
Individual, Organisations and Society serves to focus discourse and
discussion on the impacts of our e-initiatives and how they serve to shape
the New eWorld. Especially in the light of the recent global down turn,
the future is indeed very challenging making the need for appropriate and
suitable e-initiatives and e-solutions for individuals, organizations and
societies an imperative. As emerging digital environments generate new
ways of communication and interaction between individuals, organizations
and societies we need to examine structures, processes and operations to
ensure we are migrating to a more reliable eWorld. New eResponsiblities
have to be taken by business, governments and individuals of this Brave
New eWorld in order to contend with emerging eRisks and eChallenges.
Moreover, it is essential that managers, politicians, employees, and
citizens take actions at both the macro and the micro level so that
discourse and discussion focuses on designing suitable organizational
configurations, effective and effi-cient processes, new kinds of products
and services, and necessary infrastructures and technologies in short we
need the correct eSolutions so that the eFuture is indeed bright.

We would like to encourage you to submit a panel, workshop or a project
meeting proposal.

Submission of Business Track Proposal           April 15, 2011
Notification of acceptance                      April 25, 2011

Panels
Panels are expected to explore innovative ways of exploiting the latest
eTechnologies and development approaches, and to suggest new research
agendas. Duration of all conference’s program components is 90 minutes. A
special goal of the panels sessions is to provide a big picture of the “e”
domain by highlighting current issues and expected future impacts of
eTechnologies in regional, or global economies. Demonstrations of
successful collaboration between business, government, and academia in
cross-border, cross-industry, and/or cross-disciplinary environments are
particularly welcome.

Workshops
Workshops are expected to demonstrate successful use (via prototypes,
Living Labs, etc.) of the latest eTechnologies showing innovative
opportunities, and to lay out the directions for further research.
Duration of workshop is 90 minutes.

EU poject dissemination meetings
The conference offers the possiblities for EU project dissemination
acitivities.

The proposal (1 page) should indicate panel title, panel chair and the
panelists (name, position, affiliation, country, e-mail address, web site
address), the topic and issues to be discussed.

Panel, Workshop and EU project dissemination meeting participants are
expected to register for the conference.

For further information please visit our website:
http://BledConference.org

We are looking forward to your submissions.

Best wishes.

Andreja Pucihar
Bled 2010 eConference Chair
http://BledConference.org