[AISWorld] cfp HICSS 45 mini-track on Mobile Services/Business/Cloud

J. Felix Hampe hampe at uni-koblenz.de
Thu Apr 7 02:11:58 EDT 2011

<<<apologies for any cross-posting>>>

Dear colleagues,
May I draw your attention to an upcoming  mini-track on

Mobile Value Services / Mobile Business / Mobile Cloud

at HICSS 45 in January 2012:
http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_45/45dt.htm#DT5

Please consider a submission, the deadline ends at June 15, 2012.
All details about the conference may be found at:
http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_45/apahome45.htm

We would be grateful if you could distribute this cfp within your community,
many thanks in advance.

Kind regards
J. Felix Hampe

--
J. Felix Hampe, Professor

Chair of Corporate Communication Systems,
Director of the Institute for IS Research; Faculty of Informatics
University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany
Postbox 201602; D-56016 Koblenz, Germany
Fon : +49(0)261-287.2524 Fax: -287.1002524
Mobile: +49 171 7550277
Home-office: +49(0)6421-161388 ->voicemail
and
Adjunct Professor for Information Systems Research
School of Computing and Information Science
University of South Australia, Adelaide
and
Visiting Professor, Technical University Delft,
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management,
appointed as Cor Wit Endowed Chair for 2009-2010

------ Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht