[AISWorld] Soliciting Nominations - MWAIS

Hadidi, Rassule rhadi1 at uis.edu
Fri Apr 8 08:20:12 EDT 2011

Greetings!

The Midwest Association for Information Systems (MWAIS) serves AIS members across the Midwest United States. I had the honor of serving on the executive committee the last three years and my term as Past President ends in May 2011.

As Past President, I chair the nominating committee for open positions.  Ilze Zigurs (University of Nebraska - Omaha) and Fiona Nah (University of Nebraska - Lincoln) are serving with me on the Nominating Committee. We have nominees who are willing to serve for President-elect, secretary, but any member of MWAIS may send the name of a nominee to the Committee.  Please make sure the person is willing to be nominated and serve. Candidates must be members of MWAIS in good standing. Nominations should be sent to me by no later than April 20th via email to rhadi1 at uis.edu<mailto:rhadi1 at uis.edu>.

I hope to see everyone at 2011 MWAIS annual meeting in Omaha, Nebraska, May 20-21. Please visit http://mwais.ist.unomaha.edu/?p=index for additional information. This year's Conference Theme is: The Multi-Disciplinary Nature of IT Research and Practice.

Rassule

Rassule Hadidi, Ph.D.
Hanson Professional Services Faculty Scholar
Professor and Chair
Department of MIS
University of Illinois at Springfield
rhadi1 at uis.edu<mailto:rhadi1 at uis.edu>