[AISWorld] ICIS 2011 Call for Papers - New Track in Visual Media

Dr. Dianne Cyr cyr at sfu.ca
Thu Apr 14 17:10:25 EDT 2011

Hello -

We invite you to submit papers to the new Visual Media Track which is offered for the first time at ICIS 2011 in Shanghai. Track co-chairs are Michel Avital ( avital at uva.nl and Dianne Cyr ( cyr at sfu.ca ).

Submissions for the Visual Media Track will rely on the use of visual media such as video, animation, visual analytics, etc. regardless of their topic. Submissions may range from research papers with visual media portions (e.g., video clips) to standalone video or other visual media that convey research outcomes or other content of interest.  For an example of a paper that makes excellent use of visual media, please see Arnall & Martinussen (2010) ( http://bit.ly/Arnall-et-al ).

For additional details regarding the track, please refer to the ICIS site at: http://icis2011.aisnet.org/track2.htm

Either Michel or I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the new track.

Either Michel or I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the new track.

All the best, Dianne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Dianne Cyr
Professor