[AISWorld] SIGGreen Election Results

Helen Hasan hasan at uow.edu.au
Wed Apr 27 21:02:26 EDT 2011

I am pleased to announce the new SIGGreen elected committee positions to take effect from July 1 2011 as prescribed by the Bylaws
Chair of the Management committee:  Dr Cathy Dwyer, Pace University, NY
Deputy Chair/Chair Elect:  Dr Chadi Aoun, University of Technology, Sydney
The  officers were elected by acclamation and I offer my congratulations.
I will take up the position of Past Chair from July 1

If any AIS members have any interest in Green IS and Environmental Sustainability issues please consider joining the SIG through the AIS membership system.  Any one is welcome to join the AIS SIGGreen LinkedIn group

For more information about SIGGreen please see http://siggreen.wikispaces.com/

Dr Helen Hasan
Associate Professor, Information Systems,
Director of the Social Innovation Network, SInet
Leading SIGGreen of the AIS, School of Economics Faculty of Commerce,
University of Wollongong Wollongong 2522, Australia
Phone:  +61 2 42213757 (office)
Mobile:  0419403699
Fax: +61 2 42213725
BE GREEN! Read from the screen.