[AISWorld] Innovations Master's in Information Systems Programs

Markus Helfert markus.helfert at computing.dcu.ie
Wed May 11 20:50:24 EDT 2011

Dear Jeet,

at Dublin City University we are offering a European Master in Business
Informatics.

Further information at:
http://www.computing.dcu.ie/postgraduate/embin/european-msc-business-informatics-embin

Regards,
Markus

On 23/04/2011 16:40, Jeet Gupta wrote:
> Colleagues:
>
> We are starting a review of Master's program in Information Systems and
> would like to review the latest innovative such programs so that we can
> benchmark our program against these and identify the chnages we need to
> make to our program.
>
> I would very much appreciate hearing about such innovations and the
> structure of your Master's in Information Systems Programs.
>
> I will post a summary of responses received.
>
> Best regards,

> Jatinder (Jeet) N. D. Gupta, PhD
> Chair, Faculty Senate Operations and Governance Committee
> Eminent Scholar and Professor
> College of Business Administration
> The University of Alabama in Huntsville
> 301 Sparkman Drive
> Huntsville, AL 35899
> Phone: 256-824-6593 (office)
> 256-288-0150 (home)
> FAX: 256-824-4339
> E-mail: guptaj at uah.edu

Dr. Markus Helfert
School of Computing

Dublin City University
Glasnevin
Dublin 9, Ireland

Head of Business Informatics Research Group
http://www.computing.dcu.ie/big/

IVI Research Fellow
http://www.ivi.ie/

Programme Chair European MSc in Business Informatics
Lecturer in Information Systems
http://www.computing.dcu.ie/europeanmbi/

Phone:  +353-1-700-8727
Fax:    +353-1-700-5442