[AISWorld] A minute of your time on a question of literature review

Sammon, Dave DSammon at afis.ucc.ie
Mon May 30 08:37:40 EDT 2011

Dear members,

I am part of a research team who are actively researching approaches to
organising the literature review process.

I would be delighted if you could reply 'YES' or 'NO' to the following
question?

Do you use a CONCEPT-CENTRIC MATRIX approach during the literature
review process?

(we refer to the concept-centric matrix approach as popularised by
Webster, Jane and Watson, Richard T. (2002) "Analyzing the Past to
Prepare for the Future: Writing a Literature Review", MIS Quarterly,
26(2) pp. xiii - xxiii.)

Regards

Dave

Dr. David Sammon