[AISWorld] FEEDBACK: Do you use a CONCEPT-CENTRIC MATRIX approach during the literature review process?

Sammon, Dave DSammon at afis.ucc.ie
Thu Jun 2 11:58:10 EDT 2011

Dear members,

Thank you for the responses to the question in my mail earlier this
week.

Overall I received 57 responses across 17 countries, with a surprising
result!  Please see the analysis of the responses received to date:
http://www.slideshare.net/DaveSammon/aisworld-feedback

Some respondents also raised some interesting points and pointed to some
interesting resources and I will communicate further with these members
over the coming week.

Please feel free to comment on the results if you feel the need (if
something strikes you) and indeed please fee free to take part and
answer the question if you want to be part of the exercise.

Cheers

Dave

Dr. David Sammon
Lecturer