[AISWorld] Online Summer Courses Using R Software

Geoffrey Hubona ghubona at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:44:20 EDT 2011

Three live, synchronous online summer courses using R software:

The non-profit *Information Institute* (http://www.information-institute.org)
and faculty from Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) are offering three
live, interactive, synchronous online summer courses: (1) *Using R for
Statistical Research Analyses I* (June 30, July 14, 21, August 11 and 18);
(2) *PLS Path Modeling Using R* (June 27, July 11, 18, 25 and August 8) and
(3) *Using R for Statistical Research Analyses II* (Aug 19, 26, Sept 9, 16
and 23). Each course is offered in both the AM and PM to be available live
in all time zones. Registration costs for the July courses are $295 USD
faculty; $225 students; and $325 practitioner (less for the August course
with early registration through July 1).  All live, interactive class
sessions are also recorded and provided to participants for their
repeated post-class review.

(1) *Using R for Statistical Research Analyses I*: This course demonstrates
how to use R to conduct a broad range of statistical analyses for
publishable research. The AM course is offered online on non-consecutive
Thursdays (June 30, July 7 and 14, August 11 and 18 at 11AM-2PM ET). See:
https://www.regonline.com/SRA-july-AM. There is also a section for the
Pacific Rim countries on Thursday evenings (same dates at 6PM-9PM ET). See:
https://www.regonline.com/SRA-july-PM.

(2) *PLS Path Modeling with R*: Participants learn basic and intermediate
techniques for conducting PLS path modeling using R. The AM course is
conducted online in five weekly Monday classes (June 27, July 11, 18, 25,
and August 8 at 11AM-2PM ET). See: https://www.regonline.com/R-plspm-july-AM.
The informational and registration site for the PM course (6PM-9PM ET
(GMT-4) for Pacific Rim countries) is here:
https://www.regonline.com/R-plspm-july-PM.

(3) *Using R for Statistical Research Analyses II*: Extends SRA I to
additional statistical analysis techniques and research domains. Is an
complement and extension of SRA I offered earlier in July. AM course website
is https://www.regonline.com/SRAII-aug-AM. PM course website is here
https://www.regonline.com/SRAII-aug-PM

All classes are recorded and provided to participants so, if you miss a
class, you will have the recording and all class materials. There is
additional information here:
http://pls-sem.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-custom.cgi?d=plssem&page=10403

Please email ghubona at vcu.edu with any questions or for more information.

Geoff Hubona