[AISWorld] Extension of Submission Deadline for GameSec 2011 Internationa Conference

John S. Baras baras at umd.edu
Wed Jun 15 02:08:49 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

Based on many requests and in view of the fact that many people had end of semester events and activities we have extended the submission deadline to July 5, 2011.

We have applied to several sources for financial support.
Based on what I know so far we will be able to most likely support up to 20 students and/or young researchers who have accepted papers with travel expenses.

GameSec 2011, the second Conference on Decision and Game Theory for Security will take place on the campus of the University of Maryland, College Park<http://www.umd.edu/>, on November 14-15, 2011, under the sponsorships of the Maryland Cybersecurity Center<http://www.cyber.umd.edu/> (MC2) and other technical sponsors.

On behalf of the 2011 organizers and the steering board I invite you to submit original papers to this exciting conference.

Please accept my apologies should you receive multiple emails with this announcement.

For further and updated information please consult frequently the Conference homepage that has been open since Aprl 18, 2011: http://www.gamesec-conf.org/index.php

Important Dates
Submission deadline:
July 5, 2011