[AISWorld] Updates to AMCIS 2011

Xiaodong Deng deng at oakland.edu
Wed Jun 15 14:35:29 EDT 2011

Dear IS Colleagues,

AMCIS 2011 committee is putting together an exciting conference that
showcases discussions of research by IS faculty and research institutions
from 40 different countries, organized around 17 tracks and 133 sessions,
and business-academic dialog and out-of-box thinking in several unique
forums (visit: http://www.oakland.edu/AMCIS2011.bae ).   Please review the
AMCIS web site (http://amcis2011.aisnet.org <http://amcis2011.aisnet.org/>
) for more details on the conference. We are looking forward to seeing you
in Detroit.

For those already registered, we have organized several activities to make
your visit to the Motor City - The D! fun and exciting. Bring your family
and enjoy with your friends several "stay and play" packages designed to
showcase the great state of Michigan in all her splendor. Click on the link
below to peruse our offerings, watch videos highlighting the trips, and send
us an email if you would like to "Stay and Play" this summer.  LINK:
http://arzika.com/StayAndPlayPackages/

Looking forward to your participation.

AMCIS 2011 Committee