[AISWorld] Fellowship opportunities available: Doctoral Consortium at 7th International Conference on Open Source Systems (OSS) in Salvador, Brazil on October 5th

Greg Madey gmadey at nd.edu
Thu Jun 16 10:21:05 EDT 2011

Dear U.S. based Free and Open Source Software researchers,

We have received a number of excellent submissions for the Doctoral
Consortium co-located with the 7th International Conference on Open
Source Systems (OSS) in Salvador, Brazil on October 5th, 2011
(http://ossconf.org/2011/doctoral-consortium).  However, most of the
submissions are from students in countries outside the United States. We
still have fellowship funding to support a few more U.S. citizen
participants (note that the fellowship includes support to attend the
OSS 2011 conference, see http://ossconf.org).

If you know of a U.S. doctoral student working on a dissertation that is
related to OSS research who might be interested in participating in the
Consortium, please have him or her contact me (by email) before June
20th, 2011 for possible consideration.

For questions contact:
Dr. Charlie Schweik
University of Massachusetts, Amherst