[AISWorld] Deadline Extension - GameSec 2011

Albert Levi levi at sabanciuniv.edu
Fri Jul 8 03:30:14 EDT 2011

On behalf of Prof. John Baras
------------------

Dear colleagues,

extended the submission deadline to July 25, 2011.

Please also note that we have applied to several sources for
financial support.

Based on what I know so far we will be able to most likely support up
to 20 students and/or young researchers who have accepted papers with
travel expenses. More senior researchers will also be considered in
cases where there is need for travel support.

The Proceedings will be published by Springer as in the First Conference.

The four plenary speakers will also be announced in a couple of weeks.

Below is some important information about the Conference for your
convenience.

GameSec 2011, the second Conference on Decision and Game Theory for
Security will take place on the campus of the University of Maryland,
College Park, on November 14-15, 2011, under the sponsorships of the
Maryland Cybersecurity Center (MC2) and other technical sponsors.

On behalf of the 2011 organizers and the steering board I invite you to
submit original papers to this exciting conference.

Please accept my apologies should you receive multiple emails with
this announcement.

For further and updated information please consult frequently the
Conference homepage that has been open since April 18, 2011:
http://www.gamesec-conf.org/index.php

Important Dates

Submission deadline:  July 25, 2011
Acceptance notifications:  August 31, 2011
Camera-ready due:  September 15, 2011
Conference:  November 14-15, 2011

Thanks and best regards,

John Baras