[AISWorld] Request Assistance on Outsourcing Literature Review

Shelly Wu ceci.wu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:07:26 EDT 2011

Apologies for any cross-postings.

We are doing a review of research on IT outsourcing and are trying to
collect all the papers dealing with outsourcing success, including published
papers, dissertations, working (unpublished) papers, and papers in press or
under review at journals. It will be of great help if you can share any of
these with us.

Also feel free to forward this email to colleagues who may offer their help.
We are keen to have the widest possible response.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance and we look forward to
receiving your papers.

Sincerely yours,

Detmar W. Straub, Editor-in-Chief (EIC), *MIS Quarterly*

Regents' Professor of the University System of Georgia

J. Mack Robinson Distinguished Professor of IS

Georgia State University

Atlanta, GA 30302-4015

Office: (404) 413-7378 FAX: (404) 413-7394

email: dstraub at gsu.edu

Shelly P. J. Wu

Visiting Scholar, CIS department, J. Mack Robinson College of Business

Georgia State University

Atlanta, GA 30302-4015

Office: (404) 413-7388 FAX: (404) 413-7394

email: ceci.wu at gmail.com