[AISWorld] Final CFP - special issue of Future Internet journal on Agile Practices

Parsons, David D.P.Parsons at massey.ac.nz
Fri Aug 5 15:29:31 EDT 2011

This is the final call for papers for the special issue of the Future Internet journal (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/futureinternet/) on "Agile Practices", celebrating 10 years of the agile manifesto. Details of the special issue can be found at  http://www.mdpi.com/journal/futureinternet/special_issues/agile_practices/.

This issue is already in process, and one paper. ‘Evolving Web-Based Test Automation into Agile Business Specifications’ by Rick Mugridge, Mark Utting and David Streader has already been published online.

I would very much welcome receiving further contributions for this special issue.

The final deadline for manuscript submission is 15th October 2011.

To help prepare your manuscript for submission, please visit the Instructions for Authors: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/information/instructions/

Manuscripts should be submitted through the online manuscript submission and editorial system at http://www.mdpi.com/user/manuscripts/upload/.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Dave Parsons (guest editor)
Institute of Information and Mathematical Sciences
Massey University
Auckland, New Zealand
Ph: 0064 (0)9 414 0800 ext. 9138
Fax: 0064 (0)9 441 8181