[AISWorld] I&M Incoming Co-Editor-in-Chief Announcement

Bibb, Jessica (ELS-OXF) J.Bibb at elsevier.com
Mon Aug 8 03:45:59 EDT 2011

'Information & Management' Incoming Co-Editor-in-Chief Announcement

'Information & Management' is pleased to introduce Patrick Y.K. Chau as
the incoming Co-Editor-in-Chief.

Professor Chau is a Professor of Information Systems and an Associate
Dean at the Faculty of Business and Economics, the University of Hong
Kong. He is also a Chang Jiang Scholar at Dalian University of
Technology in China; an honorary appointment conferred by the Ministry
of Education of China. His research interests include: issues related to
IS/IT adoption and implementation, information presentation and model
visualization, electronic Commerce, information security management, and
IT outsourcing.

Professor Chau has been a member of I&M's Editorial Board since 2000,
and will work in conjunction with the current Editor-in-Chief, Edgar H.
Sibley. Together, they aim to build upon I&M's current position (the
Impact Factor(c) has recently increased to 2.627), by further improving
the quality of published content and speeding up the review process.

For more information, or to submit your latest research, please visit
I&M's homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/im.

Elsevier Limited. Registered Office: The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom, Registration No. 1982084 (England and Wales).