[AISWorld] book review for Armson and system thinking?

Elayne Coakes coakese at westminster.ac.uk
Wed Aug 24 08:40:11 EDT 2011

I have  been offered a copy of Rosalind Armson's just-published Growing Wings on the Way: Systems Thinking for Messy Situations<http://triarchypress.com/pages/Growing_Wings_on_the_Way.htm> for review in IJSKD.

Would anyone like to take this offer up?

Please let me know and I'll get the book sent to you.

best wishes

Elayne Coakes (Dr)

x3338

Room M112

Editor-in-Chief IJSKD

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/IJSKD-International-Journal-Sociotechnology-Knowledge-3925554

http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Journal-of-Sociotechnology-and-Knowledge-Development/161640167232626

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office: