[AISWorld] Index of IS Journals regular update

John Lamp john.lamp at deakin.edu.au
Wed Aug 31 00:29:19 EDT 2011

Hi all,

The Index of Information Systems Journals has been through its August six month update. What is there is what I have sussed out. Feel free to email me and tell me what is still in error!
http://lamp.infosys.deakin.edu.au/journals/

Some interesting trends -- a couple of journals have returned from the grave, or at least from un-updated websites, which is always good. Quite a few more journals are now being tracked by Scopus, which enhances their prestige and, hopefully, visibility.

For anyone following the Australian Research Council's "Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)" programme, the final draft of their eligible journals list for ERA 2012 is expected out very soon. This list will *not* rank journals. From the ARC website: "The ARC has refined the journal indicator for ERA 2012. Profiles of A*, A, B and C ranks will not be used. The ARC will continue to maintain lists of eligible journals with Field of Research (FoR) codes. A conference list will not be used for ERA 2012."
http://www.arc.gov.au/era/era_2012/review_of_era10_ranked_outlet_lists.htm

There is some further information on ERA 2012 at
http://www.arc.gov.au/era/faq.htm

I will update information at
http://lamp.infosys.deakin.edu.au/era/
as soon as it becomes available.

Cheers
John

Index of Information Systems Journals http://lamp.infosys.deakin.edu.au/journals/

Information Systems: we solve problems.

--
Dr John Lamp, Senior Lecturer
Deakin University Waurn Ponds Australia.
Email: John.Lamp at deakin.edu.au
Website: http://www.deakin.edu.au/
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic)

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.