[AISWorld] concerns regarding the 4rth World Summit on Knowledge Society

Manfred Jeusfeld Manfred.Jeusfeld at uvt.nl
Mon Sep 12 08:39:10 EDT 2011

Dear Kathrin,

thanks for starting a discussion on this.

While I do not know all details, I find it unethical to guarantee authors
a (ISI) journal publication if they provide sufficient financial
support to some institution.

Papers in conferences and even definitely in journals should only be accepted
after a rigorous peer review process.

Kind greetings: Manfred