[AISWorld] Virtual Community for Instructors of IT Social Issues/IT Ethics/IT Social Media courses

Mittleman, Daniel danny at cdm.depaul.edu
Thu Sep 15 19:13:32 EDT 2011

Faculty who are instructors of IT Social Issues  -or-  IT Ethics IT  -or-  Social Media courses are invited to join a new GroupSite virtual community.   I am serving a manager/curator of the site.  This site is sponsored by McGraw-Hill, but there is no requirement to use their texts nor will there be any explicit marketing on the site.

HOW TO JOIN

Go to http://www.iteach-socialmedia.com<http://www.iteach-socialmedia.com/main/summary>  and click on "Join this Group Now!"

WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO CREATE

What we are trying to create is a community of several hundred faculty who teach in this domain area.  We designed the site to foster collaboration among instructors where questions of course content and pedagogy can be asked and answered.   We intend a community where we can share materials, war stories, and best practices.

Daniel Mittleman
Associate Professor,
DePaul University CDM<http://www.cdm.depaul.edu/>
312.362.6103 Office