[AISWorld] ICIS Early-Bird Registration extended

Galletta, Dennis galletta at katz.pitt.edu
Mon Sep 26 16:10:06 EDT 2011

Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that just moments ago I received the official clearance from the AIS office to extend ICIS early-bird registration one week, through October 10.

The website has not even been updated yet, but should be updated within the next 24 hours.

The reason is that final paper acceptances are still rolling out and will continue to do so for the next several days. The extra week will provide more trip planning time for attendees who are paper authors.

We hope to see you all in Shanghai in December!

Dennis Galletta and TP Liang
ICIS 2011 Co-chairs

Dennis F. Galletta                      Professor of Business Administration
University of Pittsburgh                 and Director, Katz Doctoral Program
282a Mervis Hall                            Katz Graduate School of Business
Phone +1 412-648-1699                                  Pittsburgh, PA  15260
E-mail: galletta @                                       Fax +1 412-648-1693
        katz.pitt.edu                       homepage: www.pitt.edu/~galletta<http://www.pitt.edu/~galletta>