[AISWorld] FW: SEI Technologies Forum October 20th -- Free, online event from Software Engineering Institute

Kappelman, Leon Leon.Kappelman at unt.edu
Wed Sep 28 22:59:35 EDT 2011

FYI

Best wishes,
Leon

"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present....  As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew." -- Abraham Lincoln, message to Congress, Dec. 1, 1862, just before issuing the Emancipation Proclamation.
Leon A. Kappelman, Ph.D.
  Professor of Information Systems
  Director Emeritus, Information Systems Research Center
  Fellow, Texas Center for Digital Knowledge
    College of Business, University of North Texas
    Voice: 940-565-4698   Fax: 940-565-4935  Email: kapp at unt.edu<mailto:kapp at unt.edu>
    Website: http://courses.unt.edu/kappelman/
Founding Chair, Society for Information Management's Enterprise Architecture Working Group

Subject: SEI Technologies Forum October 20th

Hello SPIN Coordinators,

Please be sure to share the below invite to the SEI Technologies Forum with your SPIN chapter members.

Thank you,
Shane McGraw
SEI

The SEI Technologies Forum is a virtual event designed to share the latest research in software, systems, and security straight from the source-
the technologists of the Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute.