[AISWorld] FW: EDPACS Notice 2011/13 - A Call for Articles (please pass it on)

Kappelman, Leon Leon.Kappelman at unt.edu
Sun Oct 9 15:12:28 EDT 2011

FYI ...

From: Dan Swanson [mailto:dswanson_2008 at yahoo.ca]
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 1:55 PM

Subject: EDPACS Notice 2011/13 - A Call for Articles (please pass it on)

EDPACS: The EDP Audit, Control, and Security Newsletter
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=t768221793

A Call for Articles
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/cfp/uedpcfp.pdf

Aims & Scope
Now in its 37th year, EDPACS is the world's longest running IT Audit newsletter.
Published monthly, the newsletter supports the audit and control community with
highly-regarded guidance in the fields of audit, control, and security. In addition,
EDPACS regularly explores current and emerging issues around IT governance.

"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present....  As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew." -- Abraham Lincoln, message to Congress, Dec. 1, 1862, just before issuing the Emancipation Proclamation.
Leon A. Kappelman, Ph.D.
  Professor of Information Systems
  Director Emeritus, Information Systems Research Center
  Fellow, Texas Center for Digital Knowledge
    College of Business, University of North Texas
    Voice: 940-565-4698   Fax: 940-565-4935  Email: kapp at unt.edu<mailto:kapp at unt.edu>
    Website: http://courses.unt.edu/kappelman/
Founding Chair, Society for Information Management's Enterprise Architecture Working Group